Your friends tell you that your contest website sucks! And it hurts, so badly. So what did you did that go wrong?
You employed someone to do your contest website which is supposed to bring in clients and should impress anyone around you. But what happen? You don’t have any clients and on top of that, your website still sucks. Don’t worry, today, we will tell you how to do stunning contest and competition websites by yourself and without breaking your banks.
We made mistakes. Do not ever use any flash in your websites, it’s not SEO friendly. Forget the small thumbnail images – no one likes them. You should already know that building a website using the site builder on your Godaddy, Justhost or Fatcow hosting account will not give you gorgeous or awesome website. It’s time to move on.
The Latest Design Trend for Giveway Websites
Check out one of the Parallax themes listed below. One of the popular web design trend now is the parallax scrolling, which includes the background moving at a slower rate to the foreground, making a 3D impact as you scroll down the page. Parallax effect is an extraordinary instrument if it serves the user experience and is ideal for sites, for example, for artists, graphic designers, 3D/CAD modellers, animators, engineers, videographers, illustrators and logo designers. You ought to consider catching the visitors with substance and making something that is more than just static content, giving them a visual narrating experience of your innovative product or service.
You can reinforce portfolio website credibility with innovative interactive viewing. Parallax effects can sometimes be overwhelming if overused, but when used sparingly, Parallax effects can provide a nice, subtle element of depth. So what is the quickest way to create an awesome portfolio website without breaking the bank? Try one of these amazing WordPress templates.
Best Templates to Build a Giveaway Websites
- Jupiter – a perfect solution to promote all kinds of businesses from corporations, shop owners and small businesses to startups, artists and bloggers.
It makes it easy to plan your giveaway with this one-page beautiful template.
- Brooklyn – a truly multipurpose parallax WordPress theme with more than one face. No matter if you use it as a new product marketer, photographer, travel / web design agency, nonprofit / environmental organization, barber shop, blog user, landing page, logistics & transport, building company or even as a music / video producer. You can easily turn it into your own website. Feature your giveaway with this awesome template.
- Uncode – is a pixel perfect creative multi purpose WordPress Theme based on Visual Composer designed with terrific attention to details, flexibility and performance. Your giveaway will stand out from the crowd and portrays reliability and excellence of your product or service.
- Oshine – a beautiful creative multi-layout, multi-purpose wordpress portfolio theme with 23 unique demos. You can easily turn this template into an eye-catching marketing tool for your new product or service.
What Else Should You Consider?
Do you believe that the general shift toward mobile makes it more important than ever to ensure customers view your content on whichever device they are using? Be sure to choose a Responsive WordPress theme (RWD). RWD provides a customized viewing experience for different browser platforms, i.e making sure your website does not suck when viewed on other devices especially on mobile phones and tablets.
Where to Go From Here?
To summarize, do these steps to start your stunning online creative portfolio website:
- Buy a hosting account if you do not already have one (about $10/month)
- Buy and download a gorgeous theme of your choice from above (less than $60, one time)
- Install WordPress on your hosting account (use QuickInstall if using Hostgator as hosting)
- Upload the theme to your WordPress site
- Configure your site and upload your design, photos, videos, work, etc.
Now that you have been revealed with the most cost-effective option to make a good-looking website, what hosting do you use for this beautiful portfolio site of yours? Our recommendation is Hostgator for hosting your WordPress site(s). You can try Hostgator for $0.01 only and use the coupon code LINUXHOSTING. You can also save 25% from your first bill using coupon code SERVERHOSTING.
The steps may sound complicated but it is really straightforward. You should be able to show off your online portfolio in about 4 hours. If by any chance you have any query or problem with setting up your site, feel free contact your friendly hosting support to give you a helping hand.
You have amazing product. Show it to the world in style.